Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
The Customer Service team drives engagement through insightful interactions with our clients. We generate value and confidence in our products and solutions ensuring high levels or retention and satisfaction. Through relationships we bring the voice of the customer to the center of MA’s business strategies. We strive to be the model of collaboration and partnership with our colleagues and we create an environment that engages and inspires individuals.
Within an international team and as a Client Services & Support Specialist, your key responsibilities will be :
- Develop your business expertise on risks in Banking, finance and insurance business.
- Follow, assist and train EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) customers on our risk management applications,
- Understand and reproduce some of the anomalies encountered by our customers, at the functional and /or technical level.
- Escalate and ensure an efficient follow-up of customers issues towards the different level of expertise within Moody’s Analytics,
- Follow-up functional and technical software evolutions and regulations,
- Participate in cross internal projects,
- Work with sales, implementation and product teams
- Must be educated to degree level in a Computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics or similar discipline.
- You have an interest working in Banking / Finance / Insurance area.
- Ideally (but not mandatory) experience in SQL/RDBMS, XML, web application servers.
- Interested in developing a career in Finance; previous exposure to banking, financial markets or credit risk would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a client support role would be an advantage.
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in analytical and technical problem solving.
- Fluent in French and in English
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.