Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.The Insurance Modeling & Analytics group helps insurers, asset managers, and pension funds to better understand and manage their actuarial, financial, and risk-management activities. Our modelling, software, and consultancy solutions are always evolving, as we respond to shifting market needs and customer feedback. That is why all of our team members – from actuaries to software engineers to product managers – are committed to maintaining high quality customer engagement.
The Moody’s Analytics Insurance Modeling and Analytics department in Grenoble is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team and help us build the next generation of insurance regulatory products. Role/responsibilities You will integrate our Agile team located in Grenoble, reporting to the Quality LeadYou will develop testing tools for the QA organization.You main responsibilities will be to:
- Understand the needs expressed by Quality Analysts for Test Frameworks (allowing for test planning, design, execution and reporting)
- Code and test such tools based on the requirements captured by the users and the design formulated by our QA Architect
- Participate in the definition of best practices to exploit the tools
- Present, document and share the use of the developed tools
- Master's Degree in Computer Science plus experience or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science plus experience. An Assistant Director, Software Engineer with Moody's Analytics would typically have 3-5 years work experience post studies.
Academic knowledge of Software architecture and programming, Software Development methods, Web-based services technology architecture
- Hands-on experience in developing software
- Experience with the following technologies will be appreciated:
- Good knowledge of source control systems (such as Git) and continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins or TeamCity)
- Understanding of the purpose and use of software tests
- A knowledge of software testing tools (such as Cucumber, SpecFlow or Robot Framework) is a plus
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills to understand requirements and needs
- Ability to work autonomously and organize the tasks to be completed
- Aptitude and willingness for teamwork in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Intermediate level of English (B1-B2) with the ability and willingness to work in an English-speaking team
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.