We are looking for a Software Implementation, Development and QA Engineer that will be part of the Engineering Services Team, in our R&D center in Grenoble (France). As the team has a multidisciplinary approach, you will have the opportunity to be involved in both development and QA.
Engineering Services Team contribute to :
- Implementation, upgrade and custom development projects for our customers
- Moody’s Analytics ERS Software Development
Within this team, you will:
- Analyze functional and technical customer needs and design, develop, test and maintain solutions
- Identify, design, develop and maintain internal tools in order to achieve a constant improvement
- Draw-up documents for customers or for internal purpose
- Interact with our customers, consultant, other teams (R&D, Product Management, IT)
- go on customer site, depending on opportunities (and if you want to)
The role is part of the ERS - Banking Reg Team (BRT) in charge of the regulatory reporting setup in order to adequately respond to the influx of new regulatory requirements in the banking industry. Our goal is to be able to support our clients around the world to the meet regulatory requirements of the banking regulation according to Basel II/III standards.
The ideal candidate will hold a Master degree in computer science and professional experience in software development.
- Proven experience in database programming in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Competent in Programming Object oriented Languages: Java, C++, etc.
- Jenkins, Perforce, Git, Maven, Tomcat, Junit skills are a plus
- Ability to investigate and solve technical issues
- Team player and ability to work as a team
- Customer focused
- Language: Ability to communicate in French and English is mandatory to work with teams and customers
From a functional point of view, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and expertise in Finance, Banking and Insurance.
You will be part of a team that has a multidisciplinary approach, working with Agile Scrum methodology. You will work closely with functional experts, architects, software engineers and quality engineers.
You are both motivated by QA and development and then you are ready to be involved in both of those areas.
Highly motivated and able to meet tight deadlines in project mode, you will work in a challenging and gratifying environment.