Our Corporate Functions internships deliver real world work experience. Through our internships, you’ll gain valuable experience in a wide variety of business areas. These areas include internships within Moody’s Investors Service, in our commercial team, within Moody’s Analytics in our Content Marketing teams, the Enterprise Risk Solutions product management teams, the Marketing and Global Events teams, and also within Moody’s Shared Services, in our Human Resources teams, our Global Communications teams, and the Corporate Social Responsibility teams. You will learn to become a specialist, collaborating with some of the best in the world.
We Want You
We seek current students from diverse backgrounds and academic disciplines with a strong focus on business majors and liberal arts. Working within Corporate Functions, you will be helping support some of the world’s most critical financial & technology information. You will need to be a critical thinker, with strong communication skills, who is strong in problem solving.
- Rising senior working toward a Bachelor’s degree. Majors in Business, or Liberal Arts preferred, but not required
- Graduation Date: December 2019 – June 2020
What does this program offer?
- Collaboration with purpose. You’ll work in small groups with other talented thinkers, interns and senior staff.
- You’ll help support our financial and technical products. Your work will have direct impact.
- You’ll work with people who care about your growth. Our teams are made up of committed professionals who take pride in both their work and your development.
Training and Development
During the approximate 10 week internship you will be provided high level corporate training, including personal branding, Microsoft Office Suite, corporate presence and more. You will also have access to online training modules that cover soft skills and technical training.
In addition to networking and community service opportunities, you’ll also be partnered with a mentor for the duration of your internship and have the chance to connect with and learn from senior leaders and advisors as you take your first steps towards a successful career.
How to apply
Our interns are academic achievers with outstanding potential, so when you submit your application you should be able to demonstrate your ambition, your curiosity and the strength of your interest in your chosen field.
To start your application, follow the link below to find out about our current internships.