Our Engineering & Technology Internships deliver real world work experience. Through our Engineering & Technology internships, you will gain hands-on experience as a developing software engineer while working at the intersection of finance and technology. We leverage current and emerging technologies to help our clients manage risk and meet regulatory requirements. Our Engineering & Technology internships can also lead to full time opportunities within our Moody’s Analytics Technology Rotation (MATR) program. Most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to work with smart, innovative, energetic, and fun people who will be committed to seeing you grow and succeed.
We Want You
- We seek curious problem solvers who enjoy learning new things, working with others, and continuously growing their interpersonal and technical skills.
- Be passionate and curious about learning and working with any or all of the following: Java, .NET, Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop, AngularJS, React, Python, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
- Moody’s is currently seeking students from diverse STEM backgrounds with a strong focus on Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, and Software Engineering.
- Rising senior working toward a Bachelor’s degree. Majoring in STEM, but not required
- Graduation Date: December 2019 – June 2020
What does this program offer?
- The experience to solve creative problems with Moody’s Analytics.
- Collaboration with purpose. You’ll work in small groups with other talented thinkers and interns using the latest technologies available for engineers.
- You’ll help build the tools making it possible for our clients to solve the problems they face every day. Your work will have an impact.
- Work with people who care about your growth. Our teams are made up of talented professionals who take pride in both their work and focusing on your development.
Training and Development
During the approximate 10 week internship you will be provided high level corporate training, including personal branding, Microsoft Office Suite, corporate presence and more. You will also have access to online training modules that cover soft skills and technical training.
In addition to networking and community service opportunities, you’ll also be partnered with a mentor for the duration of your internship and have the chance to connect with and learn from senior leaders and advisors as you take your first steps towards a successful career.
How to apply
Our interns are academic achievers with outstanding potential, so when you submit your application you should be able to demonstrate your ambition, your curiosity and the strength of your interest in your chosen field.
To start your application, follow the link below to find out about our current internships.