Who is it for?
We seek curious problem solvers who enjoy learning new things, working with others, and continuously growing their interpersonal and technical skills.
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field. Have a deep understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Be passionate about learning and working with any or all of the following: Java, .NET, Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop, AngularJS, React, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
- Be transparent communicators able to build relationships within the organization and outside of it.
- Have a desire to understand the bigger picture and how your work contributes to it
What does this program offer?
We are committed to the ongoing development of our employees. We crafted this two-year program to expose participants to a wide variety of technologies and experiences. You can expect to:
- Begin your adventure with an intensive week of onboarding activities. We will train you in key technologies we currently use. You will meet other developers and members of our leadership team. You will develop lasting friendships with your fellow participants.
- Rotate to a new team and new assignment every six months.
- Be challenged with projects that contribute meaningfully to our business objectives.
- Receive mentoring and regular feedback.
- Participate in hackathons and innovation challenges. Join relevant Meetup events hosted at our offices.
- Be encouraged to explore your interests and find the business areas that suit you best.
- Give back to the communities in which you work through company-sponsored service days.
- Participants in the MATR Program are full-time employees and receive the same benefits as other employees.