Who is it for?
We are looking for intellectually curious candidates that are passionate about sales, hardworking and have a desire to develop their expertise in finance, credit and risk.
Applicants will also need to:
- Have a relevant undergraduate degree with an understanding of financial services, risk management or another relevant experience
- Be an effective communicator, great team player and interested in learning about the financial markets and its challenges
- Have the desire to quickly add value and impact your team
- Be excited to learn more our customers through our third part systems and other research methods
- Lead cold calling campaigns on various fintech subjects/products/events and source quality leads
- Work independently in a collaborative a team environment, with a high focus on attention to detail
- Be positive, energetic and have a relentless attitude for success
- 1-2 years work experience preferred
What does this program offer?
- Start your fintech sales career with a team of Sales Development Reps (SDRs) and build lasting relationships with MASD members and throughout Moody’s
- Learn about the variety of our products and services through challenging professional experiences
- Develop partnerships with senior sales reps to assist in the sales development process
- Product and sales training to help you quickly rise up the learning curve and grow your career
- Pathway for placement as a full-time sales representative based on program success
|Duration of the Program||Application Deadline||Location|
|6 to 12 months||Rolling Basis||New York, NY|