Moody’s is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody’s Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody’s Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody’s Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 12,600 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries
The Moody’s IT (MIT) team is responsible for the end-to-end service delivery of IT infrastructure and ratings systems to the business. MIT co-ordinates activities across the department and other support teams and is comprised of both permanent and outsourced staff based across APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
We are looking for two interns to spend time across multiple IT departments within the London Office. You will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of areas such as security, operations, projects and more. During this time you will become familiar with IT industry processes and methodologies.
Departments/Teams will include:
- Application Support
- AV Support
- CMS (Content Management System)
- End User Support
- Information Security
- PMO (Project Management Office)
- Service Portfolio Management
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Transformation Office
You will also partner with many different lines of businesses in Moody’s Investors Service and Moody’s Analytics.
Experience and Qualification
- On track to achieve a minimum of a 2:1 in a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology, or a related field
- Experience using Microsoft Office (inclusive of MS Project and MS SharePoint)
- Working knowledge of IT industry processes
- Good communication skills
- Element of troubleshooting/diagnostics experience
- Applications will be accepted until 14th of December
- You will be contacted before the 21st of December if your application has been successful
- Successful applicants will be invited to our Assessment Center in the middle of January or early February, which will consist of interviews with HR and representatives from MIT
- Offers will be made shortly after the Assessment Center for a start date in July 2019