Start your career at Moody’s
- Are you fascinated by financial markets and like working in a diverse and collaborative environment, getting involved in real projects and seeking opportunities to develop the foundation of credit analysis beyond formal training?
- Are you looking to further develop your quantitative aptitude, analytical skills, and accounting knowledge by interacting with analytical experts and participating in one of the best credit training programs in the industry?
- Do you have an outstanding record of academic achievement?
- Do you have strong written and verbal communication, Excel, and accounting skills, along with exceptional drive and interpersonal skills?
As an Associate Analyst in Moody’s Early Careers Program you will:
- Join one of Moody’s ratings lines of business (LOB) depending on your background and Moody’s business needs.
- Receive analytical and professional onboarding by the Moody’s Credit Academy plus on-going training, including selective cross-training in different asset classes or sectors.
- Support senior lead analysts across different offices with financial modeling and preparation of rating committees, publications such as press releases, credit opinions, research and investor outreach materials.
- Interact with bond issuers and arrangers and present your analysis in credit committees
- Work on global or cross LOB projects, as opportunities arise.
- Be mentored by senior lead analysts to further develop your analytical skills.
A dedicated Associate Analysts team manager (AATM) will support and track progress on your career development goals, by providing timely coaching and career guidance.
Experience and Qualification
- Our Early Careers Program is open to final year BSc and MSc students, as well as recent graduates with up to 3 years work experience.
- Good Accounting background required for some, but not all, teams.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Fluency in English is required and professional proficiency in one of the following languages is highly desired: Italian, French, German, Russian, or Spanish.
- Our Program is only open to candidates who have the eligibility to work full time in the UK and/or EU.
- Please note the applications for 2020 are now closed.
- Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete online testing for deductive and numerical reasoning.
- Virtual first round interviews will be conducted with members of the hiring team.
- Successful candidates will be invited to one of our Assessment Centers where they will be interviewed by Managers and other analytical team members, complete specialized LOB testing and take part in a group exercise.
- Offers will be made in February for a start date in July 2020.