Moody’s is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody’s Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody’s Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody’s Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 12,000 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries.
How to start your career at Moody’s
- Are you fascinated by financial markets and like working in a diverse and collaborative environment, getting involved in real projects and seeking opportunities to develop the foundation of credit analysis beyond formal training?
- Are you looking to further develop your quantitative aptitude, analytical skills, and accounting knowledge by interacting with analytical experts and participating in one of the best credit training programs in the industry?
- Do you have an outstanding record of academic achievement?
- Do you have strong written and verbal communication, Excel, and accounting skills, along with exceptional drive and interpersonal skills?
Training and Development
As a Moody’s campus hire, you will join our comprehensive Credit Academy training program, which includes market and formal credit training, as well as focused coaching and feedback to support your development. Your onboarding and training period will be spent learning about the markets in which we operate, key credit considerations for our businesses, as well as understanding the systems and tools that will enable you to participate actively in the ratings process. Our dedicated RRS managers will be looking out for your development and career interests. You will join our organization as a permanent employee.
In joining our Associate Campus Recruiting Program, you will have the opportunity to broaden your horizons into topics such as the rating process, contributing to credit documents, formulating ratios, and comparative statistics. As a graduate you will have a voice and be heard. We depend on and respect the views of our people at all levels. This collaborative approach creates an open and accessible atmosphere where we actively listen to and learn from the diverse viewpoints and backgrounds of colleagues from around the world.
- Our Campus Recruiting Program is open to current students graduating with minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from December 2018 to June 2019.
- Our US Campus Recruiting Program is only open to candidates who have the eligibility to work full time in the US.
- Step 1: Candidates submit their application by October 26, 2018.
- Step 2: Moody’s Campus Team and Hiring Managers will review candidate applications and select finalists to participate in first round interviews.
- Step 3: Successful candidates will be invited to join onsite Super Days in December.
- Step 4: Full time offers will be extended shortly after the Super Day process has concluded.
- Step 5: Successful candidates who accept a role with Moody’s will join the firm on July 8, 2019.