Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are recognized for our industry-leading solutions, comprising research, data, software and professional services, assembled to deliver a seamless customer experience. Thousands of organizations worldwide have made us their trusted partner because of our uncompromising commitment to quality, client service, and integrity.
How to start your career at Moody’s
The Moody’s Analytics Graduate Program will provide the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into a variety of financial institutions, working within our Enterprise Risk Solutions business units, focused on delivering high quality products and services across our client base. With a combination of formal and on-the-job training, alongside ongoing mentoring, you will be expected to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting across the following teams: Risk & Financial Analytics, Insurance, Research & Modeling, Credit Assessment & Origination, and Banking Regulation Technology.
- Are you interested in financial markets and/or technology?
- Do you like working in a diverse environment, getting involved in real projects and seeking opportunities to develop beyond formal training?
- Do you have a strong quantitative aptitude, good basics in programming languages and proven analytical skills?
- Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills, along with exceptional drive and interpersonal skills?
- Do you have a master degree/ post graduate qualification or relevant work experience within a number of disciplines including but not limited to Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Physics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science and Engineering?
Training and Development
As a Moody’s Analytics graduate, you will have exposure to working with award-winning solutions and best practices for measuring and managing risk with a range of clients dependent on the line of business. You will join an onboarding program which will include training on your chosen line of business as well as the Enterprise Risk Solutions business as a whole. Your initial period with Moody’s will be spent understanding the market in which we operate, as well as understanding the systems and tools that we use. Alongside your fellow graduates, you will participate in group training on Moody’s Corporation and financial markets. Your buddy and supervisor will give you specific mentoring that will help you succeed.
You will have the opportunity to network with our senior leaders and get noticed by a diverse pool of employees. At Moody’s you will work in a diverse environment that provides immediate challenges, variety, encourages curiosity and initiative, where fresh and forward-thinking ideas are embraced. You will not only find a collegial work ethic and constant support but also diligence and integrity, which are at the heart of how Moody’s operates.
Experience and Qualification
- Our Graduate Program is open to final year BSc, MSc and PhD students.
- Our UK Graduate Program is only open to candidates who have the eligibility to work full time in the UK.
- Please note that applications for the 2019 program are now closed.
- You will be contacted before the 19th November if your application has been successful.
- First round interviews will be conducted by phone with a member of the hiring team.
- Online tests will be administered for verbal and numerical reasoning.
- Successful applicants will be invited to one of our Assessment Centres taking place in February in London or Edinburgh. The Assessment Centre is a daylong process where you will get the opportunity to learn about our organization from senior managers, interview with our experts face to face, and take part in tests to demonstrate your skill set.
- Offers will be made in March for a start date in September 2019. Successful candidates who accept a role with Moody’s will benefit from a variety of educational and informational events offered in the months leading up to their start with the firm.