The Senior Project Manager is the member of the Implementation team. Responsibilities include:
- Establish and build expert knowledge of Moody's Analytics software Solution in JP.
- Services on MA Basel II/III and ALM Solutions for clients.
- Oversee the full implementation of MA Software projects which includes project management, delivery, installation, training, software interfacing, documentation and acceptance to its completion.
- Manage and build strong relationship with third parties.
- Manage JP Team in presenting and discussing with clients MA products and solutions.
- Participating in Business Development and drafting of Work Order
ERS Banking RegTech
- Minimum 8 years full SDLC experience in managing large scale financial/banking related projects in a vendor, system integrator, consultancy, financial institution or banking environment
- Strong functional and business skills in Finance (Banking and/or Trading book)
- An IT background with a good understanding of banks information systems
- Proven track record in financial software implementations and project management gained with either banks, software house, consulting firms or system integrators
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be prepared to travel
- Fluent in English and Japanese
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.