Moody’s Analytics invites you to join the fast-paced Enterprise Risk Solution team working as a Quantitative Product Manager.
In this position, you will be working in a fast paced international teams developing Asset Liability Management software throughout the whole product development cycle, from requirement gathering, functional design, feature implementation, acceptance testing, product training, user documentation, and client supports.
- Work closely with Sales, Implementation Service team to understand, research, gather, and analyze client requirements on asset liability management
- Research, design, and write quality specifications describing solutions to client requirements, from cash flow generation, instrument valuation, interest rate risk measurement, economic and regulatory liquidity risk measurement, net interest income projections, funds transfer pricing, and active capital management
- Collaborate with Project Management, Research, and Engineering team throughout agile product development cycles to prioritize, scope, implement, test, and deliver quality products timely
- Document product features, user guides, release notes, and develop training materials for internal and client-facing teams
- Assist in market analysis, competitive advantage study, client survey, and product roadmap construction
Part of Moody’s Analytics group, the ALC business unit builds and deploys fully integrated solutions on credit, market, liquidity risk and ALM software products.
- Master degree or higher in Mathematical Finance, Financial Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Financial product knowledge – Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, Repos, Loans, Deposits
- Hands on experience with Business Analysis/Product Management in a financial software development environment.
Candidate should be able to:
o Take a complex and challenging business problem, understand in detail.
o Document the understanding with use cases.
o Design a full end-to-end solution to address all use cases.
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience with data mining, statistical tools, and SQL expressions.
- High attention to modeling details and ability to develop prototypes to illustrate complex computations in a simple way.
- Self-learner with great capability to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced and deadline-driven international development environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skill with multi-cultural audiences
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and writing