Moody’s Analytics provides world-class risk modelling solutions to the financial services industry around the globe. Our product suite and advisory capability allows our clients to understand and model economic and asset price uncertainty, helping them to improve their understanding of both short and long term financial market risk exposure and pricing.
This role is responsible for:
This role is responsible for:
- Maximising sales revenue for a defined portfolio of research, data & analytics products.
- Engaging with key senior level stakeholders within banks, asset managers, insurance and corporate treasuries, discussing best practices, methodologies, and innovations in both fundamental and quantitative research, from both a single obligor and portfolio perspective.
- Champion the use of Moody’s Research, Data & Analytics solutions in the Australia / New Zealand market
- Articulate the value of the defined portfolio of products in the context of customers’ and prospects’ needs.
- Lead non-customised product demonstrations focusing on specific explicit customer needs
- Engage in senior stakeholder discussions as a subject matter expert in the fields of fundamental credit research and quantitative analytics.
- Create and execute a business plan to increase the penetration of the defined portfolio of products in the Australia / New Zealand market.
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers to assist in the development of strategic account strategies.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients.
- Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of Moody's expertise internally and externally.
- Embrace and espouse the Moody’s culture.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree)
- Graduate / second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master’s) preferred.
- 7+ years experience working in the capital markets, often through experience in one or more functional domains (e.g., credit analysis, investment / portfolio management, PD/LGD modelling,etc.)
- Strong consulting capabilities with the ability to effectively interface with senior risk officers and key stakeholders.
- Significant experience presenting complex, technical concepts in a concise and accessible way.
- Experience in the application of Credit Ratings Agencies to the capital markets.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully generating revenue through the sales data & analytics solutions.
- Exposure to the methods and objectives of fundamental credit research.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Impeccable team spirit as well as strong self motivation and ability to deliver excellent results under pressure.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.