The Key responsibilities will be;
- Independently managing requirements- and design-related activities for complex projects that cross multiple systems and have multiple stake-holder types.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of Moody's business processes and strategies as well as HRIS capabilities and capacity, and filtering and prioritizing by customer demand and business impact.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships, and keeping clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Partnering with technical team to assure that technical models are aligned with business models.
- Resolving any conflicts with requirements between business units or between business and technology.
- Supporting Business Requirements activities by providing end-to-end analysis for product and initiatives with respect to data requirements, data flows, data modeling, workflow context and design, and user interface designs within and across Moody's systems.
- Authoring thorough, detailed, high-quality documentation of all aspects of the systems in question, including business requirements, use cases, and Business System Concept documents.
- Managing technical appropriateness and/or feasibility of requirements and designs.
- Obtaining signoffs and managing requirements change.
- Actively managing Stakeholders of all levels by leading discussions of project scope and approach, and presenting business analysis findings/documentation and proposed solutions.
- Facilitating the development of business cases to support investment
- Developing test cases/scenarios/scripts to ensure delivered system meets business requirements.
- Managing and coordinating Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes
- Actively managing issues log, documenting meeting minutes and actively following up on action items.
Scope/Supervision and Interaction:
Works collaboratively with Project Managers, Executive Stakeholders, HR Leadership, Legal, Compliance, Development/Application Managers, and others to ensure effective cross-project communication and issue management .
The team is diverse, dynamic and committed, and our approach is professional, open and consultative.
- Experience in various aspects of systems configuration, including, project management, business analysis
- Experience with a large, functionally diverse, and informed user base that demands high quality applications is desired.
- Experience with business process engineering organizational change management, system analysis, HRIS configuration and development, are all desirable.
- Current working knowledge of SuccessFactors Talent (Performance, Goals and Development), Succession Planning, Employee Central. Ability to support the modules a system administrator
- Experience with Role Based Permissions and Data Loads
- Knowledge of Core HR and Compensation processes highly desirable
- 2XB/Kenexa Workbench Certification preferred.
- Experience with SharePoint and Excel is a must.
- Excellent meeting/workshop facilitation skills and documented experience.
- Leadership skills across both single discipline and multi-discipline teams.
- Experience with developing workflow and functional Use Cases.
- Superb requirements elicitation and modeling skills and experience with requirements management.
- Demonstrated experience with iterative or agile project methodologies.
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies and industry best practices.
- Self-directed, adaptable, flexible, and curious.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to author a range of high-quality deliverables.
- Proven track record of the ability to identify and interpret business requirements into application requirements and HR solutions.
- Proven ability to articulate application requirements and functionality to HR peers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage different and often conflicting objectives/activities at one time.
- Experience in quickly and effectively adjusting priorities and goals in changing circumstances.
- Proven customer service skills necessary to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Previous client relationship management experience desirable.
- The ability to quickly and effectively adjust priorities and goals in changing circumstances.