Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
Moody’s Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
Job DescriptionHR Administration
- Provide administrative support to the Americas HR Regional Lead and Moody’s Shared Services Global Talent Partner Lead including calendar management and coordination of team/project meetings.
- Assist HR Leads and their teams with administrative support for a variety of people related topics including talent management, compensation, and workplace of the future initiatives.
- Provide monthly and adhoc reporting on Core HR metrics using HR systems and dashboards.
- Partner with the HR Connect service center as a point of escalation to resolve employee queries as needed.
- Build presentation materials and create agendas/minutes to support team meetings, business/project updates, and people manager forums.
- Arrange and assist with any travel as needed
- Manage expense processing and payment of invoices
- Conduct exit interviews for junior and mid level employees, and send written summaries to management in a timely fashion, while escalating issues when appropriate (until new process is in place)
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition to ensure senior new hires are onboarded properly
- Provide on going project Support on cross functional HR projects as necessary
- Suggest and recommend process improvements. Create and update standard operating procedures as relevant.
- Prioritize work assignments to accommodate urgent requests as needed
- Partner and maintains a professional, courteous and supportive relationship with the rest of HR
- Demonstrate a professional and courteous attitude to colleagues at all times. Acts as an ambassador for the HR department with both internal clients and external clients and vendors.
- Work with team members to develop creative solutions to workflow issues.
- Fluency in English Required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience supporting an HR department, ideally having supported a team of 3 or more individuals
- Excellent MS Office skills including, Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information and understands the need for confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrate discretion and sound judgment
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, diligent and dependable
- Strong team player
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.