Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
In Structured Finance we have proprietary data assets with extensive history and comprehensive coverage. We pride ourselves on being a trusted brand known for rigorous analytics with unique credibility and capabilities in capital markets, risk management and data and analytics solutions. We offer solutions for all structured asset classes; our customers include banks, asset managers, government entities and hedge funds. Our software platform, investor products and structured research allow clients to organize their data and create investor reports, helping them make better decisions. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals including business and data analysts, financial engineers, software developers and more.
This role will be mainly responsible for providing client support and addressing client needs in the structured finance sector, You will be involved in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), working directly with key business stakeholders to build and support key applications and data processes.
- Develop and support data/web/API solutions for structured finance industry.
- Provide client support and resolve client requests.
- Work with product owners to provide comprehensive business solution, by generating business spec, participating in technical design, and assisting conducting test-driven SDLC.
- Work with developers to improve data management, model consistency and predictability
- Coordinate with different functional teams including product owners, developers, Quality Assurance, and project managers during SDLC.
- Present product solutions and new features to a larger audience.
- Collaborate with global teams in different time zones.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's) or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. Master's) with an emphasis in financial engineering, computer science, engineering, math, finance, or a related quantitative field preferred.
- Proficiency in at least one coding language such as SQL, Python or other coding languages is required. Knowledge of cloud services such as AWS and Elastic search are preferred.
- Working knowledge of financial concepts and securitization.
- Experience with Agile SDLC.
- Solid quantitative skills and analytical problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm, and ability to learn quickly and excel as part of a dynamic team.
- Flexibility with work time to accommodate US time zone is strongly preferred.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.