Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Job DescriptionThis financial engineering position requires a comprehensive experience in business support, product development, market intelligence, research and project implementation.
- Assist team to complete consulting, ABS project, product deployment and other project implementation, require a comprehensive experience in project management, coordination, and customer communication.
- Support on FICC marketing approaching, cooperate with sales team on credit bond and ABS product selling, client meeting, roadshow and create an integrated solution to meet client requirements.
- Work with internal stakeholders to do FICC market research, quantitative analysis, valuation, risk model research, purpose is to find clients demands in terms of solving requirements on modeling, risk evaluation and investment decision by leveraging Moody’s achievement and output.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) required, with coursework in accounting, statistics and economics.
- Graduate / second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Masters) preferred.
- 2+ years experience working with structured product, has experiences on IBD team, investment dept. and security firm.
- Has client resource from ABS investor, issuer or decision-making team are preferred.
- Good knowledge on programming language Python or Java is a plus.
- Excellent skill on client communication, team coordination and team work.
- Fluently in English verbal/written communication.
- Excellent presentation skill is highly preferred.
- 20%-30% business trip within China is required.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.