Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
MA Accelerator (MAA) / China Accelerator
Job DescriptionThe User Experience Designer is a talented practitioner that contributes to the design and delivery of exceptional interaction and visual designs. This individual employs a user-centered design methodology to create compelling, intuitive interfaces. The User Experience Designer works closely with user experience team members, product strategists and stakeholders to understand business goals and translate those goals into designs that enhance the overall end-user experience.
The User Experience Designer works in a multidisciplinary environment, and in a collaborative fashion, on user experience design activities throughout the product development lifecycle, often with numerous design initiatives occurring concurrently.
This individual contributes to the design of the overall look and feel of interactive user interfaces across multiple products and platforms.
- Contributes to the design of the overall look and feel of visual and interactive user interface across multiple products and platforms
- Simplifies and unifies complex information into intuitive interactions, flows, charts, graphs, and other forms of visual representation
- Creates detailed specifications of visual designs to communicate with developers
- Performs quality assurance reviews of developed pages to ensure adherence to specifications
- Contributes to the creation of prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers
- Contributes to the creation of a pattern library, to maintain consistency in behaviors across multiple products
- Participates in the definition of the user-centered design methodology
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree or similar required
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a User Experience Designer of web and mobile user interfaces
- Skilled practitioner with expertise in the design, production and presentation of visual designs that support the needs of the customer
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Experience with user-centered design patterns and methodologies
- Comfort with ambiguity, complexity and passion for challenges
- Strong attention to detail with ability to successfully execute on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Detail-oriented self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detailed knowledge of design tools such as Adobe CS, Axure, HTML, CSS
- Experience in financial environment preferred
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.