Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentBureau van Dijk is a Moody's Analytics company.
We capture and treat private company information for better decision making and increased efficiency. Our flagship product Orbis delivers information on over 360 million private companies - it’s the world’s most powerful comparable data resource on private companies. We show what companies do, how they’re performing, the people that run them, and who owns them.
Our solutions are used by companies, governments and the public sector, academics, financial institutions and professional service firms across the globe. They use them for many different types of projects, all with a common theme - efficiency. Our markets include: credit risk, compliance and financial crime, supplier risk, tax and transfer pricing analysis, data management and business development and strategy.
We have around 1000 employees working in more than 30 offices across the globe.
Job DescriptionBureau van Dijk is about to undertake an Agile transformation. We are looking for someone to integrate the Program Management team in Brussels and assist the Agile transformation initiative. The Program Management team will work with all members of the Technology and Product teams to develop their Agile skill sets, ensure support for the transformation initiative and ultimately adopt Agile practices.
This role is responsible for assisting the Program Management Office in coordinating all aspects of software development projects by collecting and analyzing data in terms of project delivery and predictability, process efficiency, product quality and resource management.
This is initially a limited duration employment till the end of the year.
- Aid the Program Management Office in driving the development process of our company databases products & solutions, from the initial design to release by collecting, organizing and analyzing project-related data, and producing presentations and reports.
- Collect and organize different types of project and application development data from multiple sources including:
- Project execution/delivery: data on amount of work completed total scope of work.
- Project predictability: examine and report on variances in work estimates, and success in meeting project objectives on time.
- Process efficiency: gather data to identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end development process.
- Product quality: defect trends and statistics, status of project test plans, and code analysis metrics.
- Resource management: reporting on individual project assignments, and aggregate firm-wide resourcing/capacity reporting.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree).
- Detail orientated with concise communication skills.
- Experience with basic data analysis and reporting (e.g. using Microsoft Excel and/or simple database queries to extract and analyze data).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interest in process analysis and optimization.
- Past experience with different software development processes is an asset.
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices is beneficial.
- Brussels based position
- Speak both French and English fluently
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.