Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentMoody's Analytics Sales
Job DescriptionThis role is responsible for working with the Relationship Managers and other Product Specialists to help drive the sales process by identifying and targeting prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure. Additionally, the role will assess client needs and provide client-specific customer service and product training.
- Identify target prospect within assigned territory and named accounts
- Establish contact with appropriate prospects - senior executives and key influencers (mobilizers)
- Build and maintain professional relationships with prospects and existing clients
- Develop and execute sales campaigns with support of MA marketing and Strategy team
- Manage response to RFIs and RFPs
- Achieve annual sales targets (Products, services, data and maintenance)
- Participate in contract and other prospect and client negotiations
- Maintain key relationships with target accounts and secure additional projects as appropriate
- Work with colleagues in other territories to achieve regional and corporate sales goals
- Proven track record in consistently meeting/exceeding sales targets with an economic & consumer research and/or consumer analytics solutions company
- Experience within direct sales in a financial services company or financial software company
- Demonstrated experience selling complex solutions and products to the retail & consumer credit space in the financial services industry, with an emphasis on retail banking, stress testing, or retail credit process management
- Knowledge of retail economic risk management and the financial industry
- Experience in securing new accounts as well as account development
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills.
- Post -Secondary Education preferably in economics, banking, finance, or business
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.