Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Investors Service is among the world’s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor. At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter.
DepartmentStructured Finance Group
nclusive culture with a focus on work/life balance.
- Credit analysis of a variety of residential mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities (RMBS/ABS);
- Credit risk modeling, including cash flow and simulation models;
- Legal document review;
- Monitoring of macro-economic and industry conditions and trends;
- Writing accurate, insightful and relevant credit research;
- Representing Moody’s at external outreach events, such as seminars, conferences and one-on-one meetings.
- Active contribution to fostering a culture of excellence at Moody’s.
- One of the world’s most highly respected financial services organisations, Moody’s provides a global working environment and unique exposure to the international debt capital markets and its players.
- Inclusive, high performance culture with a focus on work life balance.
- Competitive compensation package including excellent family health insurance benefits and extra superannuation contributions.
- Flexible working conditions; generous leave entitlements; education assistance and other benefits may also be available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Math or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the financial services industry. Knowledge of securitisation is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of capital markets including asset-backed, residential- and commercial mortgage- backed securities.
- Strong financial analysis, cash flow and modeling skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize effectively are essential.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.