Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentMA Administration (210000)
- Provide day to day support on CRM applications (primarily Salesforce)
- Data Management (Data Back-up, Extract, Import, Update, Delete, Edit, etc)
- Adding new records (accounts/contacts/leads) and verifying them
- Enrichment of existing records, remove duplicates
- Campaign list uploads, data scrubs, territory reassignments, moving opportunities
- Configuring standard/custom objects, validation, record types, page layouts, reporting, and analytics
- Manage cases and responding the user on time
- Create and manage weekly/monthly reports & dashboards in SFDC
- Preparing knowledgebase articles related to Salesforce products
- Coordinating with DEV team for issues with Salesforce application
- Working experience in Salesforce and data management/quality
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PPT) and other data analysis tools
- Knowledge of MS Access and SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving/analytical skills
- Open for rotational shifts
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.