Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
- Participate in and analyze industry survey data to determine competitiveness of total compensation programs and develop reports to share with line managers. Work with international HR team to gather anecdotal competitive data where survey data is limited and assist with interpreting and presenting the data.
- Work with business partners and talent team on compensation matters, including job evaluations and providing recommendations for various compensation actions
- Review and approve ad hoc increases and one-time payments in WorkWise to ensure proper approvals.
- Provide administrative support in WorkWise for salary planning and annual bonus processes, including monitoring processes to completion.
- Assist with data audits to ensure data is accurate prior to beginning of various compensation cycle processes.
- Conduct analyses for a broad range of ad hoc compensation projects.
- Interact with other HR staff, finance, legal and tax departments as necessary.
- Conduct complex analyses for a broad range of ad hoc compensation projects.
- Approximately one to three years’ experience in some type of analytical position, (i.e. compensation professional, financial analyst, actuarial)
- BA or equivalent in a discipline such as accounting, finance, mathematics, statistics
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and strongly proficient in Excel
- Good communication and organization skills with the ability to juggle projects and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with SuccessFactors and salary surveys (i.e. McLagan, Radford) preferred
- Proven ability to be analytical and handle data effectively
- Possess the maturity to handle sensitive information and make sound decisions
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
- Ability to function as an effective and respected partner to internal clients
- Ability to understand the labor market trends over time
- Good communication skills, especially with internal clients and key vendors
- Strong organizational and project administration skills
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.