Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Investors Service is among the world’s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor. At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter.
Job DescriptionMoody’s Commercial Group establishes, maintains and manages the business and pricing relationships with Moody's rated entities and issuers of debt securities and intermediaries in the capital markets. The department interfaces with issuers of fixed income securities and other capital markets participants such as corporations, mutual funds, municipal governments, public institutions, originators and managers of structured finance products, and intermediaries in the capital markets. The group articulates the value of Moody’s ratings in the execution of transactions, is responsible for the development and launch of innovative ratings based products, communicates pricing strategy, and negotiates all commercial contractual terms with issuers.
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Assisting RMs in account management and business development activities by providing excellent sales and operational support.
- Managing client enquiries and performing engagement related matters.
- Working with KYC team to complete KYC/AML related tasks
- Providing operational support in the full sales cycle, including meeting arrangement and preparation, prepare procurement documents, system input and maintance, billing, reporting, etc
- Taking on ad hoc tasks or projects.
- Working closely with other internal stakeholders such as legal, compliance, billing and other supporting functions.
- University graduate required. Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- 2 to 3 years relevant business experience in the financial markets is an advantage.
- Self-motived, fast learner, pay attention to details and proactive.
- Good team player and interested in debt capital market
- Strong computer skills (including excel and PowerPoint).
- Flexible, resourceful with problem solving skills.
- Attention to details and be able to work under pressure.
- Engaging and be able to connect with others.
- Good communication skills with excellent oral and written skills.
- Be able to take multi-task and to prioritize multiple projects. Culturally sensitive preferred.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.