Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Investors Service is among the world’s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor. At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter.
DepartmentThe SFG Data & Analytics team consists of a diverse set of Financial Data Analysts (FDA), supporting Structured Finance group. The team is based in multiple locations including London, Frankfurt, Bangalore Hong Kong and Tokyo in order to support Analysts based in EMEA, the AMERICAS and ASIA PACIFIC. .
- Serve as a data monitoring analyst to support Moody’s Structured Finance group with financial data capture, validation and publication and project management
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of financial data captured in performance overviews and performance summary reports for various structured asset classes such as ABS, RMBS, CMBS and covered bonds
- Monitor data entry of outsourced resources and provide feedback and training materials to reduce recurrence of errors
- Publish performance overviews and performance summary reports on a regular basis
- Coordinate with analysts and transaction counterparties to ensure timely receipt of data
- Ensure timely responses to queries from investors, servicers and central banks
- Assist other team members and take initiative to lead projects / tasks to improve processes
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel (knowledge of Excel VBA); SQL programming skills would be beneficial
- Customer service
- Accurate data entry
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, administration, interpersonal and presentation skills
- BSc (or equivalent) in finance, economics or engineering; relevant work experience in accounting, finance, or structured finance background preferred
- Fluency in English and at least one additional European language is essential
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.