Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentEnterprise Risk Solutions – Risk and Finance Solutions (RFS)
- Design, build and automate the AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Networking, EMR, RDS, S3, ALB, Cloud Front etc.) using Terraform following AWS Well-Architected Design .
- Design, build and automate AWS AMIs using packer.
- Implement microservice architecture using Docker by writing custom Docker files.
- Administration and integration of Veracode with CI to detect and report vulnerabilities.
- Automate CI pipeline using Groovy DSL.
- Deploy and configure Kubernetes clusters (EKS). Including networking configuration, centralized monitoring, logging and auto-scaling.
- Design and build a CI/CD Pipeline to deploy applications using Jenkins and Docker.
- Design and configure security policies based on IT/InfoSec guidelines. Including IAM, SSO, Security Groups, Data Encryption, etc.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other equivalent filed
- 2+ years of DevOps engineering experience.
- Experience in cloud engineering
- Willing to work in night shifts for 24x7x365 support
- Experience in deploying and managing production environments in Amazon AWS
- Strong knowledge of cloud and network security best practices.
- Strong scripting and automation skills (Shell, Groovy, Python, PowerShell, Terraform, and Cloud Formation, etc.)
- Knowledge of source control management (Git preferred).
- Knowledge of micro-services, Docker, and Kubernetes.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.