DepartmentDiversity & Inclusion
- Lead development, assessment and oversight of the Regional ERGs - promote business planning, oversee budget requests, track and review metrics and results
- Ensure Diversity and ERG activities support Moody’s business strategy and the global D&I strategy
- Work with ERGs to guide and support yearly strategy and implementation plans
- Lead the development and execution of D&I Metrics and analysis for APAC region to ensure consistency and alignment with D&I strategy; manage all aspects of metrics and feedback surveys.
- Build relationships D&I allies and champions such as ERG Executive sponsors, co-chairs and steering committee members, Ambassadors, and HR personnel, to ensure comprehension and alignment of D&I goals.
- Coordinate, assess and manage relationships with external diversity partners
- Identify opportunities to brand Moody’s to diverse external partners
- Manage the development and execution of global diversity heritage activities including e.g., Women’s History, Asian-Pacific American Month, Pride, etc.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend external diversity assessments; complete annual assessments e.g., Stonewall, CEI working in partnership with the ERGs, Corp Comm, Legal
- Manage vendor regional relationships
- In partnership with the MD, D&I, HR/Talent Management lead the nomination and selection criteria and process for the ERG sponsors and co-chairs
- Serve as advisor and peer coach to ERG co-chairs and steering committee members
- Build relationships with external diversity partner organizations to learn best practices and strategies and monitor market and competitive trends
• Bachelor’s degree required; 5+ years of work experience in D&I or other areas of HR
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Comfortable with D&I issues and willingness to learn and understand issues
• Team player with flexibility to accommodate different personalities and work styles as well as confidence to manage interactions and expectations at all levels of the organization
• Project Management; ability to prioritize while handling multiple time-sensitive projects in a very fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; ability to act independently
• Highly driven with an action oriented, positive “can do” attitude
• Knowledge of and connections to diverse global organizations
• Demonstrated facilitation and coaching skills