Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentCS Econ & Business Analytics / Economics Data Services
- Executing updates to our time-series database via automated routines or manual data entry.
- Updating our SQL meta data repository with documentation
- Maintaining our Economic Calendar by monitoring websites, email distribution lists, and direct contact with data vendors.
- Producing reports consisting of tables and charts for Quality Assurance and Client Use
- Communicating results and feedback on a daily basis to manager
- Excellent typing/keyboarding skills
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to follow through to completion, quickly and accurately.
- Functions with a high level of accuracy.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- BA or BS degree with course work in economics, finance, statistics, or related fields
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.