Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
In the Global Marketing and Events group, we partner across Moody’s Corporation to provide expertise in digital marketing and event planning that promotes engagement between our company and our customers. We deliver engaging, insightful and rewarding experiences for our customers through proven and flexible frameworks and platforms that leverage innovative technologies. Our team is made up of focused, creative people who value relationship-building.
The Role Statement: The Event & Marketing Manager is responsible for bringing our data and engagement strategies to life across the Asia Pacific Region.
Data: develop, validate and maintain strategic contact data; create target lists by segment; develop solutions to optimise data
Engagement: through the cycle of events develop and execute written, verbal and in-person communications. Extensive telephone work is required.
Collaboration: effective project management stakeholders: develop timeline and agree responsibilities; manage stakeholders to ensure all aspects are on track; highlight issues which may reduce impact
Experience: Ensure the customer experience is positive and enhances Moody’s brand and value proposition through all interactions
The role requires 4-5 years’ experience within event marketing, and B2B event marketing experience is preferred.
- This role demands the ability to juggle multiple projects at once, critical thinking and analytical skills, plus strong written and verbal communication skills
- This role interacts with a variety of people at different levels both inside and outside the firm, so a history of successful interactions with diverse stakeholders is required
- This role is focused on event marketing to predominantly financial services firms, so some experience with financial services is preferred
- This role relies on proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and so experience using each of these solutions is required
- This role relies on proficiency with SFDC, so experience of this system is required
- This role relies on knowledge of and an aptitude for event management and marketing automation systems, so some experience of these systems is required
- Written and spoken fluency in Mandarin is required to work with our clients in outreach efforts
- Some travel across the region may be required
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.