Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentMoody's Analytics - Bureau van Dijk (BvD)
Customer & External Relations
- Responsible for providing superior customer service as the first point of contact across a wide range of research and data products, ensuring all clients perceive Moody's to be the provider of choice.
- Handle a large volume of phone calls and emails received each day from various sources, including facilitation of client tickets from creation to resolution.
- Resolve client issues, complete specific client requests, and escalate product specific client requests to the appropriate Service Specialist or Product Team.
- Facilitate interaction between external clients and internal analysts/economists.
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Customer Service and in the broader organization.
- Provide constructive feedback to the wider business.
- Inform relationship managers of significant client requests and identify potential sales leads.
- Support new product initiatives and/or marketing campaigns as defined by Marketing team.
- Works under close supervision.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Exposure to financial industry, banking and/or financial markets preferred.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.