Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Job DescriptionThe Moody’s Analytics sales team is organized to grow sales from the product offerings available in our product suite, which for 2018 includes products and services of the Moody’s Analytics organizations. To that end, Solution Specialists are charged with the development of business from their respective territories and product. They support the sales process by qualifying prospects identified by sales, and managing sales cycles with sales in charge with prospects account to closure. In addition, Solution Specialists work closely with Product Strategy and other groups to create value for our clients through improved product quality and new product development. Typical activities breakdown is provided below:
- Answering to functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs
- Assisting Sales reps in responding to sales related queries
- Generating pre-sales support documents
- Performing presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects and clients
- Build and maintain use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules
- Preparing and conducting product workshops and/or proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
- Working closely with product management and marketing team
- Assist sales agents, distributors and partners during the sales process.
- Degree in IT/Engineering with experience in the Financial industry or experience in Credit Risk Management and/or Loan Origination Software implementation
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience in a Financial Institution environment with either Banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of information systems, scripting techniques, SQL, and 3 tiers systems integration
- Functional skills
- Credit Assessment & Origination business processes
- Counterparty Financial Spreading and Scoring as well as automated spreading
- Covenant Monitoring
- PD, LGD Modeling frameworks
- Deal Structuring (Credit lines, products, Risk Mitigation)
- Risk Based Pricing & Risk Appetite Limits monitoring
- Post Approval Instructions and Credit Administration
- Loan and Collateral servicing
- Highly organized, Excellent, clear and compelling presentation skills
- Self-learner with strong motivation and a developed sense of curiosity
- Able to inspire motivation and energy, and coordinate deliverables across teams
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Based in Sydney and must be prepared to travel extensively.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.