Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Investors Service is among the world’s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor. At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter.
Job DescriptionThe position is a critical role for Strategic Marketing within the MIS Commercial Group. The role requires for active and creative thinking to be channelled into dynamic content to be shared and used by regional Relationship Management teams. It is a perfect opportunity to move into a challenging and results driven environment where strong B2B marketing skills will be required.
- Work closely with the EMEA Relationship Management team to create impactful marketing materials such as pitch books, brochures…, that contribute to the achievement of sales objectives
- Implement marketing materials with regular training sessions to the EMEA Relationship Management team
- Support award submission for Moody’s Investors Service
- Strong involvement in managing and reporting back on EMEA issuer focused events.
- Work closely with the control functions to make sure all marketing materials are compliant with Moody’s policy.
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing (BSc / MSc) or equivalent
- Relevant working experience within marketing (B2B) in an international environment, including experience in creating value propositions to customers and market research skills.
- Experience in participating in projects and working to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Well developed IT skills including advanced Microsoft Office applications, Powerpoint, Advanced Excel as well as use of Bloomberg
- Ability to communicate clearly and negotiate at various levels, including strong persuasion skills and the ability to develop an independent opinion and defending own views
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.