Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Investors Service is among the world’s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor. At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter.
DepartmentMIS Commercial Group (COMMERCIAL)
Job DescriptionAn individual contributor responsible for internal and customer facing support related to customer information, revenue recognition, regulations, projects and other supporting operations functions which are core knowledge areas for future career growth. Under the supervision of the AVP Sales Operations and/or Manager Sales Operations, works with internal functions to identify and resolve issues causing unbilled and aged Accounts Receivable, produces reports to improve line of sight by the Sales function to issuer related issues, prepares presentations and participates in projects focused on enhancing customer relationships, regulatory compliance and process improvement.
- Provide support to the Sales teams that improves the customer experience and ensures the Sales teams are able to focus on the relevant customer-related activities.
- Monitor mandates beginning at handover through to billing, provide customer support that improves the customer experience and ensures the Sales teams are able to focus on relevant customer related activities.
- Minimize Unbilled and Accounts Receivable, as well as deals in LOB pipeline, Unbilled and Accounts Receivable. Work with Sales teams, GMO, Pricing, Billing and Collections to determine root causes and corrective actions for aged LOB.
- Provide customer support by entering invoice requests and handling inquiries regarding billing and other invoicing issues.
- Prepare drafts of standard meeting materials and packages, including presentations, marketing collateral, published reports and background notes.
- Work with Legal to address customer requirements for post hand-over deal related documentation.
- Enter, review and maintain key defined customer data and information In Salesforce to enhance the Sales teams engagement with customers.
- Identify, recommend and work on implementation of opportunities to improve the MIS commercial processes and Salesforce data quality in order to improve the issuer experience.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships within various internal stakeholders, including RM, Legal, Pricing, GMO, Billing and Collections.
- Participate in projects as assigned.
- Will be responsible for generating reports and providing support to the Relationship management team on data gathering, data entry, and data clean-up related tasks.
- Minimum of Undergraduate / First Level degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics
- Relevant work experience in finance services industry is advantageous
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential and fluency in an additional language is preferred
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.