Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentMoody’s Analytics enterprise risk solutions team is looking out for test engineers with strong experience in manual testing and good understanding of database systems including Oracle and SQL server. The candidate should have extensive experience in Functional Testing, System Testing and Regression testing.
While working with the team the candidate will be primarily dealing with various products like Credit lens , Risk origins and Risk Analyst, used by financial institutions worldwide.
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- Analyzing the Requirements and Specifications
- Creating Test Cases and Test data preparations
- Coordinating with different stakeholders of the project
- Participating in client calls
- Executing Test Cases
- Analyzing Test Results and Bug Reporting
- Use defect tracking software to maintain descriptions and status of issues
- Provide timely and accurate QA status to QA Lead
- Candidates should have a B.E./B.Tech/MCA in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- 3 to 6 years of professional work experience in a related field
- Knowledge of QA methodologies that cover regression testing, functional testing, user interface testing and verification of calculations
- Experience with defect tracking software such as Rally
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle databases sufficient to run SQL scripts, and perform straightforward queries
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Access
- Experience with the software development lifecycle preferably within a financial institution or financial software organization related to commercial credit risk assessment
- Has experience in working with on-site / off-site model
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong track record of excellent results delivered to internal or external clients
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, yet integrate appropriately with the Implementation Services team
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.