Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
DepartmentThe EMEA Compensation & Benefits Manager coordinates and manages all aspects related to the administration of compensation & benefit programs for dedicated region within EMEA, as well as managing EMEA compensation & benefits projects.
- Researches, analyzes, and evaluates corporate compensation & benefit plans and programs
- Assist in planning, developing and redesigning company compensation & benefits programs and analyzing related costs.
- Administers the company’s benefit program in regard to plan options, policy features, enrollment and other requirements.
- Manage benefits communication strategy including new hire orientation materials, ongoing employee communications and annual enrollment communications.
- Management of third party administrators in administration of compensation & benefit plans based on established policies and procedures.
- Assist in ensuring legal compliance with plan provisions for all benefit plans.
- Serves as point of contact for vendors and employees and is subject matter expert for employee inquiries on eligibility, coverage and other compensation & benefit matters.
- Build strong relationship with internal stakeholders including HR, Payroll, Legal, Procurement.
- Manage ad hoc EMEA compensation & benefits projects as required.
- Management of team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, human resources, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in in-house employee compensation & benefits or consulting.
- Strong knowledge of EMEA legislation related to compensation & benefits administration.
- French and/or German language skills an advantage.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.