Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Bureau van Dijk is a Moody's Analytics company.
We capture and treat private company information for better decision making and increased efficiency. Our flagship product Orbis delivers information on over 310 million private companies – it’s the world’s most powerful comparable data resource on private companies. We show what companies do, how they’re performing, the people that run them, and who owns them.
Our solutions are used by companies, governments and the public sector, academics, financial institutions and professional service firms across the globe. They use them for many different types of projects, all with a common theme - efficiency. Our markets include: credit risk, compliance and financial crime, supplier risk, tax and transfer pricing analysis, data management and business development and strategy.
We have around 1000 employees working in more than 30 offices across the globe.
The Assistant Director – Events & Outreach DACH is responsible for implementing integrated marketing activities and campaigns for DACH that generate leads, accelerate the sales cycle, and builds/strengthen relationships with our clients through multiple marketing channels to ensure the successful development, delivery and maximum impact of the annual business plan. The primary responsibility of this role is implementing the event strategy for the region.
The role will lead activities that bring those strategies to life. The Assistant Director – Events & Outreach DACH will work closely with many parts of the organization, including the sales teams to develop and execute a regional demand generation strategy.
- Work with members of the global and regional marketing team to deliver high quality events that generate inbound enquiries. This could include exhibitions, conferences and seminars, as well as online webinars.
- Draw up event contracts for signature and OFAC screen where appropriate
- With limited direction, manage assigned budget for assigned events to ensure maximization of ROI.
- Manage all aspects of event management and planning – stand design, collateral, giveaways
- Nurture a positive event culture with the sales teams, with co-operation from sales leaders
- Agree event messaging with the regional and global marketing team
- Manage the regional Akkroo account
- Assist with KPI reporting on DACH events
- Contribute and adhere to the marketing event playbook, and evangelise with colleagues
- Initiate event follow-up campaigns and co-ordinate with the sales team
- Report quarterly on the success of events, including lead numbers and subsequent sales
- Develop timeline and assign responsibilities; manage stakeholders to ensure all aspects, follow-up, are on track; Highlight issues that could negatively impact effectiveness and results.
- Significant in B2B event marketing
- Experience with both outbound, inbound and demand generation marketing tactics, including email preferred
- Significant experience with financial services and/or technical solutions is a plus.
- Strong leadership, strategic / critical thinking and people skills
- Knowledge of and an aptitude for CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Experience managing and negotiating with outside agencies and third-party vendors.
- Experience managing, negotiating and executing contracts
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate with senior level stakeholders
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability to lead large scale, cross functional marketing projects
- Proven experience with continuous improvement processes
- Conflict resolution skills to enable strategically positive outcomes / partnerships is required.
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.