Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
- Contact customers via email/phone for outstanding invoices within the assigned portfolio.
- Maintain accurate records in internal collections system of all communication with clients.
- Record accurate details of disputes that arise from collection calls for referral to the relevant internal departments and follow up as needed.
- Investigate all credit items from the assigned portfolio and submit to the relevant department.
- Support internal adjustment process.
- Maintain customer records in internal systems.
- Attend regular meetings with line manager to discuss your portfolio.
- Escalate difficult collections to line manager.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, intermediate level in excel.
- Customer Services driven.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with high volumes productively and accurately.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluency in English is essential, Portuguese is preferred but not required.
- Collections experience of 1+ years working with both US and Latin-American portfolios within a financial / corporate environment preferable.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.