Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentAt Moody’s Analytics we empower our customers to make better, faster decisions. We do so by providing timely and relevant research, data, analytics, software, and professional services solutions. We are a global firm with an extensive presence in local markets, serving more than 10,500 customers in 155 countries. We strive each day to approach all interactions and challenges with an open mindset, to apply excellence in everything we do, and to be united in our focus on meeting our customers’ needs.
The Banking RegTech group builds software to help banks around the world assess the overall health of their balance sheets and generate reports for regulators and other stakeholders. We know that regulatory and accounting standards and the technological demands of our customers are subject to change, which is why we employ a continuous cycle of innovation that allows us to offer nimble and agile solutions to our customers’ problems.
Job DescriptionThis role is responsible for participating in project implementation by providing software installation and configuration assistance to clients.
- Participate in various implementation projects by providing assistance to clients for the installation and configuration of software solutions.
- Conduct Gap Analysis and/or gather requirements for new functionalities.
- Install/upgrade or help with the installing and upgrading of software.
- Assist clients with building interfaces to our data-warehouse (data mapping).
- Configure our software to match the clients' needs.
- Participate in the testing activities.
- Provide user and technical training to clients.
- Manage project timelines, deliveries, resources and issues/risks.
- Liaise with Product Managers when necessary (product enhancement requests, defects, etc).
- Track project hours and client issues into tracking system.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g. Bachelor’s degree) required, preferably in finance or banking/computer technology; graduate/second-level degree (e.g. Master's/MBA) degree preferred.
- Functional understanding of finance instruments within the banking or insurance industries.
- Proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL and strong hands-on technical skills.
- Proven track record in financial software implementations gained. with either, banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators.
- Requires a significant amount of travel to client sites.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.