The SAP ABAP developer will be a part of the Moody’s Shared Services team and will have several key responsibilities:
- Provide applications development and enhancement functions, including analysis, design, coding, testing, and object transports using SAP’s ABAP Development Workbench
- Design and implement technical solutions for conversions, interfaces, enhancements, reports, forms and work-flows using call transactions, user exits, bolt-ons, standard data transfer, dialog programming, SAP Script.
- Develop custom solutions using customized transactions and the enhancement framework including user exits to provide additional functionality not available within standard SAP.
- Document and perform unit, string, integration, and regression testing in support of new implementations and releases.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into technical architecture requirements and understands the long-term and short-term perspectives of an IT investment situation
- Support and promote integration relationships between IT and business functions
Candidates are expected to demonstrate experience in each of the above responsibilities and focus areas, with the following specific qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, Statistics or related technical field required.
- 5+ years related work experience in infrastructure architecture in specific product stack that includes S/4 HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, S/4 BW, SAP Solution Manager, SAP BODS, SAP Fiori.
- Extensive experience in ABAP development, with both custom development and customizations to existing processes, including use of IDOCs, RFC, BAPI, BADI, ALV, LSMW, ABAP Workbench, Reports, SAP Scripts
- Deep knowledge of SAP Architecture with Hands-on experience with system installations and administration in both on-perm and cloud.
- Strong technical skills designing, developing, implementing applications through agile and waterfall SDLCs.
- Experience building and supporting mission-critical applications, running in a highly distributed manner
- Knowledge of business process technology implementation with regards to SaaS products for Sales, Customer Management, Product Management, Contract Management, Procurement, Billing, Finance, HR, and Financial Planning & Forecasting.
- Knowledge of leading Business Intelligence/Reporting tools or reporting database design is preferred (Tableau, Microsoft BI, SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Experience with application security technologies and approaches
- Strong experience in developing services using SOAP, REST and messaging platforms
- Knowledge of SOA application development using ESB such as MuleSoft
- RDBMS experience developing and designing databases and SQL a plus
- Experience developing reactive distributed applications, real time data pipelines & streaming applications, large-scale data processing applications, and Microservices
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.