Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Job DescriptionCustomer Success is critical to our short-term and long-term profitability as an organization. We are successful when our clients accrue continued value from our solutions and services. Client Success will measure achievement through increased product usage, expanded organizational relationships and reduced client turnover rates. The Client Success position is expected to provide a ‘white glove service’ to our existing client base and new clients to ensure maximum value from existing products is gained and uncover new applications and use cases for their organization. This candidate should be able to understand the customer need, organizational challenges, short-term as well as long-term goals.
This role involves strong understanding of the technical aspects of the IFRS 17 accounting standard. It will require the demonstration of expertise and technical knowledge to maintain high level of value perceived in our products and services with the customers throughout their Customer Experience Cycle. This includes providing clients with the needed on-boarding, training and direction during all phases of the client life cycle post sale.
This role requires a client orientation throughout the Customer Experience Cycle: supporting Business Development Activities, client on-boarding and implementation support, as well as ongoing client support and retention activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
Business Development Activities
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to participate in industry events proactively engage clients as IFRS 17 subject matter expert in sales engagements
- Build and maintain client relationships and extend relationships with key business champions
- Apply expertise and experience of industry norms to conduct IFRS 17-oriented meetings with confidence
- Customize demonstrations of our solution for the specific needs of clients.
- Provide high touch service during trials of our software, supporting the needs of our clients
- Act as technical leader on Proof of Concept projects to help ensure appropriateness of scope, responsiveness, and lead presentation/interpretation of results
- Compose answers to RFP/RFI functional questions, and participate in the accompanying presentations
- Develop case studies to assist clients understand the benefits of the solution
- Perform Functional Training sessions for customers
- Partner closely with product management to provide feedback on product roadmap, and to communicated details for client enhancement requests
- Work in collaboration with third party implementation consultants when required to provide guidance for the best practice parameterisation of the solution, while ensuring quality of the implementation.
- Support client retention efforts focused on IFRS 17 product suite
- Drive the customer feedback loop process and share “the voice of the customer” with relevant stakeholder teams
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Provide expert support to our customers
- Facilitate the hand-over to client service team at go-live
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in the Insurance industry
- Should be considered an advanced or expert level in relation to the IFRS17 accounting standard. Strong understanding the implications from an actuarial, accounting and technological perspective.
- Deep understanding of customer needs, particularly in relation to insurance financial reporting processes.
- Capability and previous experience in a client facing role is preferred. Experience working in a consulting role with an accounting firm would be ideal.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a collaborative team environment, while having the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have a good understanding on product-related requirements, analysis, methodologies and software industry.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Position requires approximately 25-50% travel in APAC to meeting with clients, consultants and internal teams.
- Experience with the demonstration and promotion of software solutions and associated services
- Ability to build relationships at all levels with clients/prospects and the internal organization
- Self-starter willing to roll up sleeves to create required content or make necessary viable customized offerings for customers
- University degree in Accounting/Mathematics/Finance/Actuarial Science/Computer Science or related subject
- Strong insurance technical skills; Actuarial/accounting qualifications would be preferred.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.