Bureau van Dijk has been unravelling private company information for the business community for over 25 years. Our flagship product Orbis captures information on over 200 million private and publicly listed companies, with comprehensive standardized financial information on over 20 million companies for easy cross-border comparisons. Our information includes what companies do, how they’re performing, the people that run them, financial data, legal entity details, corporate hierarchies and ownership structures, M&A activity, and built-in intelligence on sanctions, PEPs and adverse data
With information on around 300 million companies we are the resource for company data. We now have 900 employees working in more than 30 offices across the globe.
Job DescriptionAs an Associate Product Consultant in the Solution Delivery team, you will be participating in various software implementation projects by providing assistance to our clients for the design, configuration, and implementation of our software solutions. You should possess both functional and technical capabilities, together with client-facing skills. In general, you will be expected to assist in performing project tasks such as:-
- Client-facing requirements gathering and analysis, working closely with our Project Managers and Senior team members.
- Working closely with the client and product team to design and implement new functionalities.
- Configuring and/or customising various financial and process-related aspects of the software utilizing Moody’s proprietary or industry standard software tools.
- Assisting our clients to build interfaces to our data-warehouse (i.e. Data Mapping).
- Providing user and technical training.
- Actively participating in enhancing our product suite and knowledge database (e.g. documentation review, feedback on products/project methodology, development of “how-to” entries, etc.).
- Conversing with client technical resources and Moody’s subject matter experts to analyse and document issues and convey corresponding solutions.
- Education within finance and/or IT
- Capability to participate in all phases of a software implementation project
- Strong track record of excellent results delivered to internal or external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including good presentation skills, and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Basic understanding of Accounting concepts, Credit Decisioning processes, and/or Financial Instruments considered beneficial. Knowledge of corporate ownership is also beneficial.
- Fluency in English
- French would be an advantage