Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Investors Service is among the world’s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor. At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter.
DepartmentThe primary function of the Relationship Management department is the establishment, maintenance and management of rating relationships throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Job DescriptionClient facing individual contributor role responsible for maintaining and extending existing customer relationships for Structured Finance Sub-Region. Within this role, the candidate will work autonomously with moderate supervision by the Head of Relationship Management for Structured Finance Consumer and Covered Bond Sub-Region.
- Proactively manage a high volume of Structured Finance Consumer transactions.
- Responsible for deepening existing relationships, developing new ones and capturing price and expanding coverage and increasing relevance with originators and arrangers.
- Exceed allocated business targets: e.g. market coverage and average price increases.
- Collect market intelligence to share with broader Relationship Management and Pricing teams.
- Ensure we have an opportunity to bid for close to 100% of all Structured Finance Consumer transactions.
- Responsible for putting together a structured outreach plan (prioritizing, defining outreach objectives), for Structured Finance Consumer.
- Maximize in person meetings (including preparation and conducting these) with high priority accounts and touch other accounts by phone or when the opportunity presents itself at third party conferences.
- Expect to spend minimum of 25% of the time in meetings or calls with customers.
- Contribute to the annual strategic planning process for Structured Finance Consumer and Covered Bonds, by assessing the vulnerability of relationships and by identifying new business opportunities for the supported market.
- Guide and mentor Sales Support team to facilitate professional development and efficiency.
- May be asked to provide account management support to other sub-regions or may be asked to cover other asset-classes (rotation within the team).
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.