Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentBureau van Dijk is a Moody's Analytics company.
We capture and treat private company information for better decision making and increased efficiency. Our flagship product Orbis delivers information on over 310 million private companies - it’s the world’s most powerful comparable data resource on private companies. We show what companies do, how they’re performing, the people that run them, and who owns them.
Our solutions are used by companies, governments and the public sector, academics, financial institutions and professional service firms across the globe. They use them for many different types of projects, all with a common theme - efficiency. Our markets include: credit risk, compliance and financial crime, supplier risk, tax and transfer pricing analysis, data management and business development and strategy.
We have around 1000 employees working in more than 30 offices across the globe.
Job DescriptionThis job is to support the daily operations of bvdinfo.com platform and work with internal and external constituents to improve the site experience.
- Support the daily operations of bvdinfo.com platform
- Proactively identify meaningful process improvement opportunities
- Work with internal users and external users to diagnose, track, and resolve issues related to site functionality and usability.
- Use insight from user interactions to participate in creation of user stories, test cases, and user acceptance plans to enhance website functionality.
- Support the development cycle and coordinate launch of updates which includes responsibility for creating the required documentation, testing and rollout support.
- Load new / update existing content on bvdinfo.com
- Provide training and support to internal users
- Respond to website related questions raised by sales/marketing/analytic staff
- Strong undergraduate track-record demonstrating critical thinking, problem solving, and leadership ability.
- Degree in computer science or marketing preferred but not required.
- Experience in website design, e-commerce, or other client-facing, service-related industries.
- Experience supporting a global user base is a plus.
- Must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred.
- Experience with web analytics, web support, data tagging, and site measurement tools is helpful.
- Ability to work using own initiative and without close supervision
- Ability to work pro-actively on a number of tasks while effectively managing deadlines for multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, including very good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties
- Individual must be highly organized and detail oriented.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.