Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
DepartmentInternal ERS – Regulatory Reporting
Job DescriptionThe Role / Responsibilities:
- Analyze and understand the regulatory detailed specification prepared by the Business Analyst. Through this, you enrich your knowledge in the area of regulatory risk and financial reporting
- Be involved in the report design with the Technical Leader
- Develop the report and perform unit tests to ensure its quality
- Work closely with the QA engineers to ensure best quality of delivery
- Provide technical support to Business Analysts and Product Managers with regards to the setup
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle using Agile methodology (Kanban)
- Providing level 2 (or 3) support to customer and developing reporting module using proprietary reporting suites
- Participate in deployment of software (i.e. Risk Foundation Suites) updates and make test and production server environments updated as / when new version releases
- Qualifying and specifying bug fixes and software enhancements requests raised by clients and customer facing teams
- Assist in estimating and planning deliveries and should have worked in Agile delivery model
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalating it as / when required as per escalation matrix
- Candidates should have a B.E./B.Tech/MCA/Any other relevant qualification in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field.
- Must have excellent knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- 1-3 years of professional work experience preferably in Regulatory Reporting / BFSI domain supporting reporting needs. Good to have exposure on credit risk reporting
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Familiar with relational or NoSQL databases and good knowledge in coding SQL scripts
- Basic understanding of Web-based technology architecture and data structures
- Willing to learn new technologies; capable of self-directed learning
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good analytical and diagnostic skills as well as attention to detail
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.