Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com
Moody’s Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
Part of the EMEA Compensation and Benefits organization.
The Role / Responsibilities:
- The Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst is responsible for assisting with the administration and management of the organization’s EMEA compensation and benefit plans
- The position involves a detailed working knowledge of compensation and benefits policies and procedures and the ability to review complex analytics to resolve employee and vendor issues, and manage processes to completion
- This position engages with third party vendors, HR, payroll and legal
- Support EMEA compensation benchmarking process by participating in and analyzing industry survey data to determine competitiveness of total compensation programs
- Conduct complex analyses for a broad range of ad hoc compensation projects
- Coordinate implementation and provide guidance to staff on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation
- Provide support for salary planning and annual bonus processes
- Work with international HR team to gather anecdotal competitive data where survey data is limited and assist with interpreting and presenting the data
- Assist and oversee day to day administration of various employee benefit programs in EMEA
- Identify and implement compensation and benefits administration process improvement as identified
- Assist junior team members with more complex compensation and benefits issues
- Carry out reviews of vendor invoices as required and processes vendor invoices (monthly, quarterly and annual) for prompt payment
- Work with the Compensation and Benefits team, HR colleagues and other internal and external parties to enhance understanding of compensation and benefits proposition in order to attract and retain talent
- Develop and review benefits communications strategy including new hire orientation materials, ongoing employee communications and annual enrolment communications.
- Review the company’s benefit plans, policies, and procedures to ensure legal compliance with government regulations, including legislation such as GDPR.
- Create, implement and document benefits processes
- Ensure accuracy of external benefits database
- Create, review and maintain benefit plan documents and summary plan descriptions held on company intranet
- Assist with various projects including design and implementation of compensation and benefit programs across EMEA
- Assist with annual renewal of benefits contracts
- Build strong relationship with internal stakeholders including HR, Legal, Procurement
- Assist in identifying, developing, and implementing contemporary policies and processes, utilising available technology
- Support EMEA Leave Policy programs
- Support the team with implementation of any new benefits and changes to current benefit programs in EMEA
Key Skills And Competencies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in human resources, finance or a related field
- Accomplished experience working in employee compensation and benefits.
- Strong knowledge of EMEA legislation related to benefits administration and coordination with payroll.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data, and procedural questions, draw conclusions, and make effective recommendations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and process management skills.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity and complexity.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel as well as other benefits technologies used by the organization.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.