Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
?Corporate Planning helps the business achieve its organization goals by defining, forecasting and measuring the company’s financial objectives. The group provides decision support through its analysis and planning, budgeting, and cash management functions.
The Financial Systems Analyst (FSA) role will support Moody’s EPM systems in the forecasting/budgeting processes. This is a critical role where the Analyst will liaise with business users and IT teams in order to provide operational support, coordinate system activities and lead system enhancement and maintenance.
- Assist in requirements gathering, design review, implementation, testing and documentation of application enhancements within Hyperion Planning and Essbase.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Moody’s Hyperion Planning and Reporting applications.
- Liaise between system users and technical developers both onshore and offshore.
- Support system users as follows:
- Report generation and design
- Answer questions on assumptions and logic in the planning models
- Thinking critically to assist with technical issues related to Hyperion software
- Conduct user training and maintain documentation
- Troubleshoot data integrity issues that have been escalated
- Keep track of and identify key system issues
- Bachelor of Science or graduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Management Information Systems with 2 to 3 years of work experience.
- Experience with EPM tools such as Hyperion Essbase and Planning, SAP BPC, or Anaplan in budgeting, forecasting or related finance functions is a plus.
- Well-developed problem-solving capabilities and strong organizational skills.
- Experience with desktop applications including Access, VBA and advanced Excel spreadsheet skills such as pivot tables.
- Experience with SQL Server, SQL and\\or Microsoft Analysis Services a plus.
- Knowledge of system implementation and data conversion a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.