Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
DepartmentThe Collections team oversees all collections efforts for MCO and coordinates with the Commercial and Sales teams for both MIS and MA.
The Senior Reporting Associate will be responsible to assist the Global Reporting Manager and CSR Team with the production, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Environmental, Social and Governance Survey - Database as well as with the global collections reporting for MIS, MA and MCO.
- Produce and test the ESG Survey, ESG Database and ESG set of reports.
- Review and provide constant maintenance to the ESG Survey, ESG Database and ESG Reporting.
- Prepare AR reports to assist collections managers and collectors in reviewing month end forecasted positions.
- Prepare regional and lines of business reports for senior management.
- Prepare AR reports for collections and commercial/sales teams.
- Assist with creation of new reports as per requesters specifications.
- Assist with ad hoc report requests from internal departments.
- Review ongoing reports (including ESG) on a regular basis, identify any areas for improvement and implement.
- Maintain and enhance system generated reports as necessary.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with internal departments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of Business Administration, Finance, or Industrial Engineering preferred but not required.
- 2-4 years of experience working with Accounts Receivable/Collections reporting.
- Analytical skills with basic understanding of financial ratios.
- Advanced level working with Power Point, Excel, VBA programming and Power BI.
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability to present data in suitable formats.
- Other programming and data visualizations knowledge (I.e. Tableau, M code, R code, RPA and Python) is a plus.
- Experience working with survey tools such as SurveyGizmo is a plus.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.