Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Investors Service is among the world’s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor. At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter.
Job DescriptionThis is a rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading credit rating agencies.
We seek an energetic and team-oriented Administrative Assistant located in Moody’s Sydney office.
Moody’s is a committed Equal Opportunity Employer; we aim to provide a best in class employee experience, and value and actively promote diversity in our workplace. We provide a great benefits package, and actively promote a Culture of Excellence within our organisation
The role is responsible for providing administrative support to a number of diverse groups within the organisation, as well as general office support. The position forms part of a small and motivated team of administrative professionals based in our Sydney office, and also works closely with colleagues located in other Asia Pacific and international offices.
Responsibilities of the role
- Provide administrative assistance to several teams including booking and managing travel, onboarding of new employees, meeting management support and general tasks.
- General support to the wider Sydney office to ensure efficient operation, and first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support in Workplace Health and Safety, First Aid and Business Continuity, and ad hoc support for corporate events and office projects.
- Occasional assistance with facilities management and other tasks, including liaison with IT support and Building Services.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent organizational and administration skills working within a team environment.
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Comfortable in liaising at executive level and effective in managing shifting priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work autonomously, and solutions-oriented.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.