Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody’s Shared Services are the front line professionals including Finance, Technology, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources, that operationally support our business units. Exceptional Shared Services teams are vital to the international success of our business.
DepartmentThe Moody’s Global Talent Acquisition department supports over 10,000 colleagues globally. The team is aligned into 3 regions (US/Americas, EMEA, APAC) and focused on attracting, engaging and acquiring diverse high quality talent for Moody’s.
Job DescriptionThe Role
The Recruiter will be responsible for executing full cycle recruitment and regional strategies that strengthen organizational capabilities to ensure business leaders have the talent to successfully achieve business objectives across the APAC region.
You will execute Talent Acquisition strategies to identify, attract and hire high-quality talent for the business/region, utilizing active and passive sourcing techniques to fill existing and future job openings.
- Manage and oversee full life-cycle regional recruiting processes, align recruiting processes to best support the client group’s current and future staffing needs within the HR service delivery framework.
- Utilize various tools and resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure that the company is selecting highly qualified and engaged professionals to join the organization
- Source passive candidate leads through internet research, networking, cold calling and market presence
- Partner with Sourcing Specialists to deliver shortlist of candidates to the business
- Partner closely with HR Business Partners, regional business leaders, hiring managers, and other key stakeholders to identify talent needs and job requirements to ensure high-level service delivery
- Demonstrate understanding of the organization’s business models, operations, financial goals, competitive position and talent strategy
- Attract and recruit the highest calibre candidates in a cost effective and time efficient manner
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full-lifecycle recruiting
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers and include the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies
- Advise management on appropriate recruitment methods and salary ranges
- Advise on relevant changes to employment laws that impact recruitment and be aware of confidentiality issues as they arise
- Be knowledgeable about and able to appropriately explain Moody’s compensation and benefits packages as well as recruitment related policies and programs
- Support Moody’s workplace diversity goals.
- Undergraduate degree level education required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Experience working as a Recruiter in an in-house environment
- Experience in Campus recruitment
- Partnering with and influencing senior management
- Regularly contributing to process improvements
- Resolving complex recruitment issues or challenges that do not have routine solutions
- Experience within the financial services and/or investment banking sector
- Handling volume recruitment and multiple priorities
- Best practice recruitment and selection policies and regulations from sourcing through selection
- Passive CV searching
- Providing lawful and appropriate first line advice to the business line
- Builds relationships
- Team player
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Takes initiative, works pro-actively, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills – articulate and numerate
- Diligent, dependable with a positive outlook
- Trained and skilled in recruitment and selection systems and tools
- Fluency in English and at least one other Asian language
- Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.